Thursday, March 28, 2013

American Flag and Pegasus Airbrush Nail Art


In my last few days of spring break at home, I of course needed to hit up one of my favorite nail art spots in LA. The artist specializes in airbrush nail art. He is really sweet and so talented. He makes all of his own stencils and has hundreds of designs to choose from.


Today I chose to an American Flag design. I absolutely love the way the stripes serve as a type of french manicure. This would obviously be a fantastic design for the 4th of July. I wouldn't consider myself necessarily patriotic but I love the design of the American flag on its own. Its become super trendy in current fashion. I followed the trend by buying an awesome American Flag sweater from Brandy Melville and now these nails :)


My best friend Karima came with me as well and she chose to do pegasus on a nude background. Love this as well. It's so detailed! And of course super cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment