Friday, March 8, 2013

Simple Spring Nails


Nail Art can be very tedious and take a really long time. If y'all are looking for a quick and simple design I would suggest always using a fab pop out color and just doing a design on either ring finger or thumb (or both) or just doing simple polka dots (easy and cute!).

For a simple spring design I used "Electric" by the top speed Revlon collection. Their polish actually does dry faster than other polishes I've used and I love their colors. On top of this they it is a more affordable brand. For the flowers I used "Black" and "Draw in Pink" by Milani Nail Art. 

I always know spring is right around the corner when I start seeing Daffodils around my college campus. So excited for spring time!


1 comment:

  1. Love it. Nice yellow. Very simple and that's a plus. I would have just designed one nail more. Love the flowers, you are so good.

    ReplyDelete