Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring Nail Art


Happy March everybody! Spring is just around the corner (from an optimistic point of view) and I wanted to post some of my favorite spring nail art I have done! I did two different versions of the same design, which do you guys prefer? Let me know!

For the top design I used "Paradise Pink" by Milani, "What's With the Cattitude?" by OPI for the base coats. On the thumb I used "I Pink I Can" by Sally Hanson Manicure, "Juicy Glow" by Milani for the base coat.

For the bottom design I also used "Paradise Pink", but changed the blue to a green color "Peas and Q's"  by Nicole by OPI. For the thumb I used "Peachy" and "Electric" by Revlon for the basecoat.





1 comment:

  1. This manicure is so great! OPI What's With the Cattitude is one of my favorite OPIs that I own! Keep up the great blog :)

    ReplyDelete