Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ke$ha Inspired Nail Art


Tonight's post is dedicated to all you night owls out there. I can't sleep right now so I figured I would write about the self proclaimed "animal of the night", Ke$ha. I have mixed feelings about her because I absolutely adore her but sometimes her music and lyrics can be so juvenile. I understand that her market is geared towards young teens, which probably directs the spirit of her albums, but sometimes in songs such as "Kiss and Tell" she just totally obliterates any feminist progress by singing, " I can't date a dude with a vag". To her credit I think her "I don't give a fuck" attitude can be quite inspiring. I don't like her new album as much as the first, but I am obsessed with the song "Dirty Love" feat Iggy Pop. I also am totally a fan of the blue lipstick. I was so inspired by her awesome make up I decided to be her for halloween in 2011. Pictured Above is the nail art I designed for the costume.

My 2011 Ke$ha Halloween Costume


1 comment:

  1. I'm not a Keisha fan, but I am a fan of yours. Please join my blog, I'll come back. Please let's put our blgos as friends on our rollbars, and please let's get in touch (twitter?) and get to know each other! what about a collab mani? i'm doing a challange right now!

    ReplyDelete