Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3D Nails


I got these 3D gel nails done a while back at Marie Nails in Beverly Hills, CA. I really loved all of the manicurists there. They were very sweet and allowed me as much creative input into the design as I wanted. This design was a collaboration between myself and the manicurist. The only semi complaint is the price, but that is expected in Los Angeles especially with such a crazy design. I wish there were more places in LA that did more affordable 3D gel nails. If anybody knows of any affordable places in the Los Angeles or New York City area that does 3D gel nails like this please let me know! I would also love to learn how to do this kind of nail art myself. I definitely will try and learn after college grad when I have more free time! 

If you want to learn more about Marie Nails check out their website:

http://www.marienails.com


No comments:

Post a Comment