Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Colors Mani


Hey Everybody! I just touched down in LA this morning for spring break and boy does it feel good to be home! First thing I did was of course get a manicure hahah shocking. I decided to mix things up and  use a couple different pastels for an Easter theme. The colors I used are "Bikini So Teeny", "Lilacism", and "Hard to Get" all by Essie. I also almost used "Banana Bandanna" by OPI, but decided it would be a little colorful for what I was trying to go for. Even though I didn't use it, I think it would be a great additional color to this mani to make it a little more funky. Funny enough I looked down and realized that the colors I chose matched my floral print leggings that I just bought! Let me know your thoughts! Enjoy!






 



1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog!!

    You are invited to take part in my International Born Pretty Store Giveaway :)
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-giveaway-by-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete