Monday, March 18, 2013

Ninja Turtle Nails: Throwback


I was looking through old photos and came across this ninja turtle nail art design I did exactly three years ago. This was probably one of the first times I did nail art on myself. Like it says in the description I have been wearing nail polish since the 6th grade. I feel naked without it and never go out with bare nails. This photo makes me totally nostalgic as I'm now in my last semester of college. So much has changed! And who knew back then I would be starting a nail blog haha. Enjoy! 



2 comments:

  1. Ohh!! I love it!!!!! There are so cute!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUUUUUUUUUUUTE! love this post, super personal and a bit of urself and ur history. And u were good at that time too! love the fact that u made a ninja turtles nail art! at that age i didn't even know what nail polish was..

    ReplyDelete