Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nail Polish Strips


The latest trend in nail art is nail polish strips. The brands I have tried so far are Sally Hanson's and Maybelline's Color Show. My friend just gave me nail strips by SEPHORA by OPI that I still want to try, but it's for my toes and I want to save them for when I can start wearing open toed shoes! Anyway, the Maybelline nail strips designs were so much cooler than any other nail strips I've seen out there! Unfortunately, they did not go on easily and started peeling within 48 hours. I'm not as big of a fan of the Sally Hanson designs (although I also just bought a lace design to try out in the future). The skull print I used were a special Halloween line. Let me know what you guys think of Nail Strips which brands are better quality and which have cuter designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment