Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cupcake Nail Art


I want to dedicate today's post to my love of cupcakes. I actually have more of a savory tooth than a sweet tooth usually, but gourmet cupcakes just really get me in the sweets department. My absolute favorite are Sprinkles cupcakes (Middle). Magnolia bakery (Top) in New York City also has some amazing cupcakes and I just discovered this past weekend a place called Sweet Buttons Desserts (Bottom) on the Lower Eastside in Manhattan that have not only incredible cupcakes, but delicious hot chocolate. All of the cupcakes pictured below are red velvet, except for in the picture of Sprinkles cupcakes there is a dark chocolate with sprinkles cupcake (my favorite). 

For my nails I used Milani's "Paradise Pink" for the base coat and Milani's "Draw in Pink", "White Canvas", and Sally Hanson's "I Pink I Can" for the polkadots.




No comments:

Post a Comment