Saturday, February 9, 2013

Leopard Print


Writing this post in Saratoga Springs, NY which is a quaint and pretty town. It was such a beautiful drive up here. Everything was covered in snow, but the sun was shinning! Perfect winter day. Anyways for today's nail art I wanted to continue with my love of cat themes. I talked about my obsession for Hello Kitty so of course I equally love leopard print always have and always will! I own at least one of every possible accessorie or item of clothing in a leopard print. :) Leopard print nails are also a super easy and quick way to get some awesome yet classic nail art going. To do yourself just choose any two polish colors that complement each other. Use one for the base coat and then make little dots all over the nail with the other. Finally use a black nail art pen or polish that has a thin brush to do the outline of the print. Here are two leopard nail designs I have done in the past. 


And a picture of one of my favorite leopard print accessories....my phone case....


No comments:

Post a Comment