Thursday, February 14, 2013

3D Nail Art: Thailand 2011


Happy Throwback Thursday (and Valentines Day)! For this weekly holiday I wanted to post some awesome 3D Nails I got done in Bangkok, Thailand. I collaborated with the manicurist on the design. My next nail art endeavor is definitely to learn how to do gel 3D Nails. My mom brought me all these cool nail trinkets from Japan and I have yet to use them!


Such an incredible trip! I would recommend it to everyone! I loved Bangkok so much I could even see myself living there! Below are two pictures from Thailand. The first one is at the Tiger temple 2 hours away from Bangkok. The second is a picture of my friend Jill and I at the ruins of the old capital of Thailand, Ayutthaya, which were absolutely beautiful.








No comments:

Post a Comment