Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Collection


Today I just wanted to show you guys my extensive growing nail polish collection. Definitely missing a lot of Essie. I just bought an Essie that I showed you guys on my last post, but I never realized I didn't own many Essie nail polishes! I think I've always preferred OPI to Essie, but lately Essie has been coming out with some cool colors that I would love to get my hands on. I think my favorite cheaper polishes are Revlon's Top Speed collection. I love the colors and think they are good quality and affordable. As for expensive polishes my favorite brand is Chanel. Even though they are absurdly pricey I find that their colors are just impossible to replicate and are so unique.

                           


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment