Thursday, April 11, 2013

Neon Roses Nail Art


Hey y'all, just to let everyone know I think I will only be doing weekly posts every thursday until my senior project is over. I'm really excited about this weeks nail art. I sat down having no idea what I was going to do, but I love what I came up with. I just have to say painting my nails just totally brightens up my day. I wasn't feeling so great this morning, but after doing my nails I feel like a new woman! 


For this weeks nails I was inspired by FACE's "Top Ten for J Crew" neon pink nail lacquer. Flowers are starting to bloom around the hudson valley so I also wanted a little bit of spring influence for my nail design. The other base I used is the classic, "Tickle my France-y" by OPI. For the roses I used "I Pink I Can" by Sally Hanson, "ChicaGo Get a Manicure" by OPI, "Peas and Qs" by Nicole by OPI, and "Green Sketch" by Milani's Nail Art Collection. Let me know what you think of this design! I'd love to hear your thoughts. 


Roses From My Mom's Garden in LA



No comments:

Post a Comment