Thursday, April 25, 2013

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend Nails


Lately I've been really into having the middle finger and index finger be the accent nails instead of the ring finger and thumb. My housemates just bought this beautiful dark purple polish "Tomorrow Never Dies" by OPI and I wanted to base my design off of it. I decided to have a sort of transitional tonal effect by using "What's With The Cattitude?" on my index nail and half of my middle finger nail. I added some 3D studs for a decorative effect in between the two colors. Finally, I wanted a simple design on the index finger and what better than a diamond--a girl's best friend ;). I also used a little bit of "Art of Silver" by Milani's Nail Art collection to the diamond to add a little sparkle. Enjoy! Let me know your thoughts! And stay tuned for next weeks nails, I'm thinking neon yellow.




No comments:

Post a Comment