Wednesday, July 3, 2013

'Merica Nail Art


Happy 4th of July Everyone! What is everyone up to this Independence Day weekend?! I'm going to a friend's lake house outside of LA to celebrate the holiday. I'm usually not the biggest fan of 4th of July in LA. All of the events and parties have felt so scattered to me in the past so I wanted to do something a little more intimate.


For this holiday's nail art I decided to go a bit simple of course using the american flag as an inspiration. I used "Alpine Snow" by OPI for the base coat. Then for the simple stripes I used "Thinking Blue" by Sally Hansen and "Rory Ruby" by Sinful Colors. For the little stars I used a stamping plate by Konad because I find it really difficult to free hand stars on my nails. The color of the stars is "Lily Chrome" by Revlon. Enjoy! Let me know what y'all think!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice Nails!
    I also wanted to let you know that i've nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog! (http://nailartnewbie.blogspot.co.uk/) :)

    ReplyDelete