Friday, June 28, 2013

Emoji Nail Art


Hey everybody, Hope you guys are having a wonderful summer! I have been enjoying my last bits of freedom before I start up graduate school in August so I've just been having fun in the sun, going out with friends around LA checking out the new hotspots and just having a grand ole time. For any of you LA locals I just went to this awesome new speak easy styled bar called No Vacancy in Hollywood that I highly recommend. My good friend from the East coast is also staying with me for two weeks so I'm super stolked about that as well.


For this week's nails I was inspired by one of my favorite neon polishes by FACE, which I used as a base. For the design I wanted to do something fun, funky and summery so I decided to use my favorite emoji faces! Hope you like them! Enjoy! Stay tuned for next week's nails which will be 4th of July themed.


No comments:

Post a Comment